Advertise on Road2Autos.com
Are you interested in discussing advertising with Road2Autos, LLC? Road2Autos advertising
builds on media experiences based on the things people love most about cars. Banners
attract shoppers attention and help drive them to your website eliminating competitor
distraction. If you desire advertising on Road2Autos.com and our make specific properties,
please contact AdDepartment@Road2Autos.com. Below you will find Road2Autos.com banner
Submitting Creative Assets
Submit all creative to AdDepartment@Road2Autos.com. For any special ad type, product,
or promotion, please contact the Ad Department to determine the best process for
submitting. In order to help us implement your ads as quickly and efficiently as
possible, please supply the following:
If you have special instructions required for the ad, please submit them in a detailed
spreadsheet/document, including file names of additions and deletions, start and
end dates, and the corresponding line item description.
- Full company name
- Submitter's name, phone number and e-mail address
- Contract start/end date
- All source files, banners and creative assets used for the ad, application and software
version used to create it
- Destination URL
Road2Autos.com reserves the right to refuse any ad that is determined to be inappropriate
or offensive and is subject to the sole discretion of Road2Autos.com.
Registration is required to place listings through our service or to use other types
of functionality that may require a fee. If you decide to register or sign up for
certain services, you will need to give us certain Personally Identifiable Information,
such as a valid e-mail address, physical address, zip code etc. This Personally
Identifiable Information will be used to personalize and improve your Road2Autos
- Accepted File Types: GIF, JPEG and SWF
- Leaderboard Dimensions: 728 x 90
- Regular Skyscraper Dimensions: 160 x 600
- File Size: 39k max
- Turn-around time for implementing: 1 business day on SWF, GIF, JPEG and Standard
- Turn-around time for in-house production: 3-5 business days for all media types.
- When submitting Flash creative provide: Flash movie file (.swf), Flash (.fla), Fonts
(if no fonts are provided then all the fonts included in the .fla file must be converted
to outline), alternate static or animated GIF (served to browsers that do not have
a compatible Flash Plug-In), and click-through URL for each creative
- Flash movie files saved in Flash version 7 or lower is recommended.
- State the Flash version the movie was saved in (i.e. Flash 7), as well as background
color needed for the Flash creative (default is #FFFFFF).
- All creatives must be designed with a solid background color to avoid unwanted color
conflicts with the displaying page.
- The wmode value in the HTML code will be set to "opaque". Z-index set to 5.
- Audio is not permitted
- Continuous looping allowed as long as used in a manner that does not excessively
consume CPU resources.
- Creative should not exceed more than 30% of available CPU for more than 50% of the
- Click-through functions must use the "Get URL" command.